Training has changed over the past few years. No longer do organizations have the luxury of sending their people out for several days of training. It’s inefficient to occupy so much billable time for traditional classroom training. The other option of web-based e-learning may have its financial advantages, but professionals find it non-satisfying and if they do complete a course, rarely go back for a second or third.
Our Unique Approach
Velocity Knowledge is a new breed of Enterprise Learning Organization. Think of us as Problem Solvers. We’re made up of industry-proven instructors, technical consultants and Managerial Subject Matter Experts. We approach each learning engagement as a unique opportunity. You may only need an instructor for a few hours to solve a particularly challenging aspect of a technology. Or, you may need a consultant on-call for a few weeks while you’re ramping up on a deliverable. Each engagement is different. We apply the most efficient learning methods to your unique objectives, and we conquer your problems with personal attention from some of the best minds in the business.
We focus on specific aspects within the following broad topics:
- Information Technology (e.g. AppDev, Mobile, Cloud, Microsoft, Virtualization, others)
- Project Management (e.g. PMP, Agile, Risk, etc.)
- Business Analysis (e.g. Process Modeling, Root Cause, etc.)
- Leadership (e.g. Team Building, Conflict, Supervisory, Employee Engagement, etc.)
- Business Communications (e.g. Writing, Presentation, Negotiation, etc.)
- Certifications (e.g. Microsoft, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000, etc.)