In this 5-day course, you will gain practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in big data and other analytics projects. You will cover basic and advanced analytic methods and big data analytics technology and tools, including MapReduce and Hadoop. The extensive labs throughout the course provide you with the opportunity to apply these methods and tools to real world business challenges. This course takes a technology-neutral approach. In a final lab, you will address a big data analytics challenge by applying the concepts taught in the course to the context of the Data Analytics Lifecycle.
What You’ll Learn
- Deploy the Data Analytics Lifecycle to address big data analytics projects
- Reframe a business challenge as an analytics challenge
- Apply appropriate analytic techniques and tools to analyze big data, create statistical models, and identify insights that can lead to actionable results
- Select appropriate data visualizations to clearly communicate analytic insights to business sponsors and analytic audiences
- Use R and RStudio, MapReduce/Hadoop, in-database analytics, Windows, and MADlib functions
- Use advanced analytics create competitive advantage
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.