Course Duration: 2 days
Learn the steps to effective business case development and support your strategic business recommendations with sound budgeting and financial back-up. The one course you need to make high-impact recommendations and receive full management support for your ideas. Included:
- Full Student Guide
- Business case template
- Develop requirements for software-intensive systems using proven methodologies
- Apply use cases to software development initiatives
- Build a use case-based requirements model
- Write user stories and brief, casual, fully developed use cases
- Model user interface using mock-ups and develop a data model
- Validate requirements, manage the changes and keep traceability
No prerequisites – This course suitable for both novices and experienced people who need to develop and justify the business case. It is recommended that participants complete the Business Analysis Essentials course prior to enrolling.
Intended Audience: This skills-intensive workshop is ideal for experienced managers, directors and corporate officers who regularly develop and present budgets, business plans and recommendations.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information