SharePoint makes project management easy for any user who needs to collaboratively manage a project or participate in a project team. Recent versions of SharePoint empower users both novice and experienced, with everything from handling the lightest projects using the new project site template & features, to the more sophisticated approach managing enterprise portfolio projects integrating SharePoint with Project Server 2013. Now, any Project Manager has an easy way to coordinate resources, track tasks, manage team members and communicate with stakeholders about projects in real time across their organization in an effective, efficient way.
This 3-day class is designed for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 365 users. Labs are conducted in SharePoint 2013 and will be updated to the SharePoint 2016 environment as of June/July 2016.
- How to use SharePoint’s full feature set of collaboration features
- Build and Use SharePoint Project sites & features
- Allow project stakeholders instant access to critical project documents and information
- Build and Use Dashboards and Business Intelligence reports to give management visibility into projects
- Construct a PMIS using SharePoint to schedule planning, reporting and forecasting your project
- Facilitate project team meetings and communication flow with Team Sites
- Use SharePoint’s built-in workflow capability to create custom workflows for your projects
- Develop standard project management processes using SharePoint’s BPM capabilities
- Create custom lists, calendars, contacts and project tracking for each project
- Establish project tracking guidelines through SharePoint for all projects
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information