This 2-day course looks at the business issues which drive the need for a fully functional UAT process and describes the components of such a process. It is designed to help the Business Analyst (BA) to develop an understanding of their role, the process, and the deliverables associated with UAT.
What You’ll Learn:
- Develop an understanding about basic concepts associated with User Acceptance Testing
- See how UAT applies to the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Recognize benefits of improved quality of deployed software using User Acceptance Testing
- Identify the key roles, activities and deliverables which make up User Acceptance Testing
- Use a Business Use Case to define scenarios for testing
- Create a UAT test plan and write UAT test cases with associated test data
- Understand the process for testing functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify the challenges of testing vendor-supplied applications
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information