This 3 day ILT course focuses on the new features SQL Server 2008 R2 for BI specialists.
The primary audience for this course is BI Professionals who have 3-4 years of experience with SQL Server. The audience has an understanding of how to use SQL Server 2008 BI tools to implement a BI infrastructure and solution.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe the new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2008 R2 that relate to Business Intelligence, describe how SQL Server 2008 R2 can be integrated with Microsoft SharePoint technologies in a BI infrastructure, and describe the options available for implementing large-scale data warehousing solutions built on SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Use SQL Server PowerPivot to create self-service BI solutions
- Use new and enhanced Reporting Services tools to create and manage self-service reporting solutions
- Use new report features to create compelling reports
- Use StreamInsight to create an application that captures and analyzes streams of event data.
- Use Master Data Services to enable data consistency across the enterprise to help increase the accuracy of BI solutions.
- Integrate data from SQL Azure into a SQL Server BI solution.
- Describe the new features of SQL Server 2008 R2, and use them to manage BI applications.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information