This 3-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer a complex environment with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. Coverage includes Architecture and Troubleshooting, Management Packs, Reporting, and Connectors.
This course is intended for Operations Manager Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Operations Manager management groups and all supporting roles.
What You’ll Learn:
- Troubleshoot Operations Manager.
- Understand Operations Manager architecture.
- Troubleshoot and tune management packs.
- Work with connectors.
- Author management pack.
- Author custom reports.
- Perform day-to-day tasks with command shell.
- Use Scripts in Operations Manager.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information