Duration: 2 Days
Learn about the components of Strategic Business Analysis. Understand the importance of defining the business need correctly and pursuing a thorough analysis of the internal and external environments of the enterprise before choosing the solution. Shortcutting the pre-analysis work discussed in this course often results in delivering solutions that are misaligned to the enterprise strategy and to the expectations and needs of the business. Learn how to avoid the pitfall of jumping to a solution prior to a solid understanding of the opportunity or problem needing to be addressed. Included:
- Full Student Guide
- Templates for common Strategy Analysis techniques
- Learn how to see the “big picture” and understand the internal/external characteristics of your enterprise before determining solutions
- Understand what comprises strategy analysis and when and how it is performed
- Recognize how risks influence the viability of solution options
- Identify the benefits for developing a thorough change strategy
- Discuss the purpose and importance of business case development and how to leverage a business case to communicate the viability for pursuing a change to your decision makers
- Prepare a business case employing qualitative and quantitative analysis methods
This course is aimed for experienced practitioners who desire a clear understanding of Strategic Business Analysis, who would like to understand what comprises this work, and the objectives for performing it. It is recommended that participants complete the Business Analysis Essentials course prior to enrolling or have equivalent experience.
Intended Audience: Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with business analysts
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information