Responsive Web Design With HTML5 and CSS3 is a 5-day course that will help developers and designers create responsive web pages so that it perfectly fits content according to the display device.Accessing web is not limited to your computer screens anymore. From mobile devices to tablets to even TV screens, there’s never been such a diverse range of screen sizes ever before. Web applications or web pages built using responsive design techniques allow websites to be displayed beautifully on any screen size.
- Understanding the key features of HTML5 for designing web pages
- Integrating CSS3 media queries into design to allow different styles with different media devices
- Making content fluid – to allow for flexibility with a wide range of devices
- Avoiding the se of image and Using CSS3 instead for creation of text shadows, background gradients, box shadows etc.
- Utilizing CSS3 3D transformations and key frames to animate elements
- Implementing smooth transitions from/to default and hover state by using timing functions
- Using HTML5 to create forms by adding features such as data validation and range sliders, date pickers etc.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information