This 2-day course is designed for people who have some project management experience and want to know more about proper planning, the warning signs of project failure, how the organization can save it, the type of team that is necessary to pull the project together and the tools and techniques experienced project rescuers use to get the troubled project back on track. Through discussion and exercises participants get to practice the tools and techniques of project triage.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand and recognize proper planning
- Project recovery function model
- Roles of the recovery project manager and recovery team
- Assessing and identifying problem areas in the project
- Developing a project recovery plan
- Implementing the project recovery plan
- Lessons learned
- Updating routine and project recovery remedies
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information