This 2-day course provides staff members with tools and processes to enable them to prepare presentations that are tailored to various audiences and to deliver the presentations confidently, persuasively, and powerfully. During the workshop, participants will each prepare and deliver two presentations (one 3-5 minutes and one 7-8 minutes) and will receive feedback from the instructor.
The course consists of two, 6-hour (full day) sessions, The sessions can be scheduled on two consecutive days or in two consecutive weeks. If the sessions are scheduled a week apart, participants can continue to develop and practice their presentations during the week between the two workshop sessions. A customized workbook contains all course materials.
- Organize a presentation with a main point and supporting points.
- Write and deliver a presentation opening that engages the audience.
- Choose words and sentence structure appropriate to an oral presentation.
- Create Power Point presentations.
- Use PowerPoint and other visual aids effectively.
- Speak clearly and with authority to an audience.
- Achieve audience rapport.
- Deal with nervousness.
- Handle questions, including objections, during and after a presentation.
Get Course Information