This 3-day course introduces its attendees to the core values, principles, and practices of Agile. This course is a more elaborate version of the Certified Scrum Master training as it discusses how to plan and manage Agile practices, not only those in Scrum. The course also goes into greater depth about all the roles and responsibilities on the team and not just the ScrumMaster and Product Owner roles.
The course outline is aligned with the new PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification credential that we anticipate will become a worldwide accepted standard for best practices for Agile PM like the PMBOK Guide and PMP recognition is for PM.
What You’ll Learn:
- Plan, manage and close requirements for a project in reduced time using Agile practices
- Minimize project uncertainty and risk by applying Agile principles
- Ensure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
- Create an environment of self-management for your team so that they will be able to continuously align the delivered product with desired business needs, easily adapting to changing requirements throughout the process.
- Learn how to apply Agile by measuring and evaluating status based on the undeniable truth of working, testing software, creating a more accurate visibility into the actual progress of projects.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information