This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge to understand the role that Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) plays in a wider infrastructure, and how it interacts with other Microsoft technologies.
This course is intended for experienced systems administrators who have working experience and background knowledge of Windows Server 2008, and basic understanding of Active Directory, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Exchange Server technologies. Basic knowledge of DNS, general networking, and PKI principles is also helpful.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand AD RMS architecture, and the role the product plays as part of a wider infrastructure.
- Understand the AD RMS interaction model with other Microsoft technologies.
- Understand how several other Microsoft technologies use AD RMS to protect documents and email messages.
- Understand how to use AD RMS on server applications such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Create, manage, and distribute rights policy templates as an AD RMS administrator.
- Understand the different trust relationships that can extend AD RMS protection beyond your infrastructure.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information