In this intense three-day boot camp, you will learn how to deploy and manage Office 365 end-to-end! Students will understand how to build out Office 365 starting with a new tenant account and configure all Office 365 features from Exchange email and SharePoint sites to security and Skype. We’ll show everything you need to know to help plan for your deployment.
This class covers licensing options and requirements of your organizations and client machines, DNS settings, and other setup activities. We’ll look at provisioning new users, the various license types, and how to manage users on an on-going basis. We’ll also look at Office Professional deployment, various service settings, and using PowerShell to help manage and automate administration tasks.
We cover Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, monitoring and reporting capabilities, and all other service settings. Students will also learn how to migrate existing users and content to Office 365 – including email accounts, user accounts, SharePoint sites and documents.
Benefits of attending this course include:
- Jump-start your move to the cloud with expert guidance!
- Learn best practices for using and configuring Office 365
- Avoid pitfalls and develop a successful roll-out strategy
- Configure Office 365 to best meet your organizations needs
- Understand how to scale and grow your organization with Office 365
- Be able to monitor and manage security of your users and mobile devices
- Learn how to troubleshoot common issues
- Integrate your on-premise directory with Azure Active Directory
- Help your users effectively use SharePoint, Office Groups, Planner and more!
- Gain the knowledge needed to provide complete support for all facets of Office 365
- Learn how to escalate issues to Microsoft and monitor support tickets
In this course, you will learn to:
- Setup a new Office 365 tenant
- Configure all settings and policies within Office 365
- Setup users and security
- Configure Exchange Online options
- Configure SharePoint site collections
- Plan your roll-out strategy
- Configure Skype for Business
- Migrate users and content to Office 365
- Manage reports and monitor service health and usage
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information