This 5-day course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012. This course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud. It does not discuss planning and implementation, which is covered in: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
This course is intended for datacenter administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing private cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests. The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators—who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications including configuring and deploying those applications—application/service business owners, and administrators who implement service requests.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds.
- Deploy cloud services.
- Monitor private cloud services.
- Configure application performance monitoring.
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests.
- Implement problem management in the private cloud.
- Automate Self-Service provisioning.
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Configure compliance in the private cloud.
- Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information