This 5-day instructor-led Site Collection and Site Administrator course gives students who have SharePoint 2010 Owner permissions for a site the ability to manage, administer and modify a SharePoint 2010 site based on business needs and objectives. This course also provides the IT Business Analyst the necessary information to advise business units on which features are a best fit for their business processes. The course will provide students necessary information on SharePoint 2010 features and capabilities including how to implement and Best Practices for implementing the feature. The course will also focus on different aspects of Governance, Office 2010 integration, workflows, web parts and much more, helping students to understand the depth and breadth of SharePoint 2010.
This course is intended for SharePoint Administrators, SharePoint Developers, Site Collection, Site Administrators and SharePoint Power Users who are tasked with working within the SharePoint environment.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create and modify SharePoint 2010 objects.
- Understand SharePoint 2010 governance at the site collection and site levels.
- Understand SharePoint 2010 planning principals.
- Understand Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 integration.
- Modify SharePoint 2010 to improve the built-in search.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information