Master advanced Python programming skills from basic to advanced. Extra emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as tuples, array slices, and output formatting. This comprehensive, practical course provides an in-depth exploration of working with the programming language, not an academic overview of syntax and grammar. Students will immediately be able to use Python to complete tasks in the real world.
Throughout this advanced Python programming course students will be led through a series of progressively advanced topics, where each topic consists of lecture, group discussion, comprehensive hands-on lab exercises, and lab review. This course is “skills-centric”, designed to train attendees in essential Python and web development skills, coupling the most current, effective techniques with best practices.
- Create working Python scripts following best practices
- Use python data types appropriately
- Read and write files with both text and binary data
- Search and replace text with regular expressions
- Get familiar with the standard library and its work-saving modules
- Use lesser-known but powerful Python data types
- Create “real-world”, professional Python applications
- Understand Errors and Exception Handling
- Understand Pythonic features such as comprehensions and iterators
- Write robust code using exception handling
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information