This 3-day course is intended to provide information technology project managers and team members with the techniques and skills necessary for identifying and delivering good project requirements and for building a reusable requirements process. It employs the requirements techniques and standards developed by the International Institute of Business Analysts (the IIBA™) and documented in its Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (the BABOK™). It also employs other sources of requirements management best practices. This course is compliant with the project management methods established by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), the world’s largest and most respected association of project managers. It complies with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (the PMBOK® Guide).
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe requirements elicitation tools
- Describe requirements analysis and documentation tools
- Allow participants to make use of those tools in a workshop case study
- Define a set of tools to be built into the requirements processes
- Build a set of new requirements expectations
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information