The ability to supervise others requires leadership skills, excellent communication, patience, and confidence. The ability to lead without formal authority requires all of these, along with exceptional influence and interpersonal skills. In this two-day course, attendees will learn how to evaluate their strengths, shore up trouble spots, and enhance their reputations and ability to influence others.
- Understand the main leadership roles and how to use these roles to maximize performance.
- Use effective interpersonal communication to create and to maintain a dialogue and trust.
- Use two-way communication to provide constructive feedback and to encourage proactive behavior.
- Conduct a personal SWOT analysis of your leadership skills.
- Learn and practice using influence skills.
- Identify the critical nature of internal customer service.
- Develop goals to activate and to reinforce the training.
Get Course Information