This 5-day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control and Validation of services. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Individuals and / or operational staff who require a comprehensive practical understanding of the Release, Control and Validation processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization – for example: operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT professionals, IT / business managers and IT / business process owners, IT practitioners
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition principles, purpose and objective
- Knowing the important role of Release, Control and Validation in service provision and understanding of how the inscope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Release, Control and Validation processes
- The application of Release, Control and Validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Release, Control and Validation performance
- The importance of IT Security and how it supports Release, Control and Validation
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Release, Control and Validation
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Release, Control and Validation
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information