This 5-day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning Protection and Optimization of services. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Who want to pursue the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Planning Protection and Optimization processes and how these may be used and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Capacity Management, Availability Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Demand Management and Risk Management
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and how the processes within Planning Protection and Optimization support the Service Lifecycle
- Knowing the important role of Planning Protection and Optimization in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Planning Protection and Optimization processes
- The application of Planning Protection and Optimization processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Planning Protection and Optimization performance
- The importance of IT Security and how it supports Planning Protection and Optimization
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Planning Protection and Optimization
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Planning Protection and Optimization
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information