This intensive, 12-day classroom course (5 days + 5 days + 2 days) + 55 hours online self-study is designed for practitioners who would like to fast-track their ITIL Expert Certification. This course is delivered by a Certified Instructor and prepares candidates for all the ITIL Capability exams, as well as the Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exams. The program enables participants to achieve a better understanding of the Service Lifecycle and the processes associated with all the Capability modules [Planning, Protection, and Optimization (PPO), Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA), Operational Support & Analysis (OSA), and Release, Control, and Validation (RCV)]. Candidates can take the exams for these courses at a time convenient to them, preferably between the classroom sessions. After completing the Capability courses, participants will participate in the Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course. This training course is delivered through a unique blend of self-paced and instructor-supported online self-study and high level, fast-paced classroom delivery. Our courseware is designed using an engaging, scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
IT professionals who could be IT managers or consultants looking to use the breadth of the ITIL framework and developing a proper understanding of the key functions and processes of ITIL. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain the ITIL Expert Level, based on the Intermediate Capability stream followed by MALC.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn the concepts of Service Management as a Practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle at the core of ITIL
- Be confident in the general concepts, definitions, key principles and models of ITIL
- Understand how the Service Management processes and functions contribute to the Service Lifecycle and be able to explain the objectives, scope, concepts, activities, key metrics (KPIs), roles and challenges for all the ITIL processes
- Learn how technology enables the Service Lifecycle and how other complimentary guidance aligns with ITIL
- Understand implementation considerations
- Learn the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Lifecycle processes
- Understand the application of the processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Learn how to measure performance
- Understand technology and implementation requirements
- Understand the Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks involved in implementing and improving Service Management
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information