During our award-winning 5-day (ISC)² ISSMP® Training Course, students will live, learn, and take the certification exam. The course is taught by (ISC)² authorized instructors who employ effective (Lecture | Lab | Review)™ delivery of the curriculum while focusing on preparing you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the rigorous ISSAP® examination.
This course is intended for students who possess a minimum of two years of professional experience in the information security field and who hold a valid (ISC)² CISSP certification in good standing.
What You’ll Learn:
• Enterprise Security Management Practices – address the fundamental requirements for a security program. It embraces the concepts of security from an enterprise-wide perspective, defines the role of policy and supports the establishment of an effective security department.
• Enterprise-Wide System Development Security – describes the role of security management in defining, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining the critical software infrastructure that supports current and future business environments.
• Law, Investigations, Forensics and Ethics – discusses the responsibility held by security managers for investigations, resolving ethical queries and ensuring that the organization is responding appropriately to regulations and laws.
• Overseeing Compliance of Operations Security – addresses the control and coordination of systems and networks that support an organization’s infrastructure. This requires careful management of security to ensure that the elevated privileges of operations staff are not misused or uncontrolled.
• Understanding Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) – discusses the critical role of the security manager. As many organizations are increasingly reliant upon their information systems infrastructure, the need to ensure that these systems are operating according to the requirements of the business is an important requirement for security managers, risk officers and auditors.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information