In this 5-day interactive, introductory-level course, you will gain a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and architecture of cloud computing and of the design and deployment of a cloud computing platform. You will learn about the evolution of the cloud and its ability to increase processing power and bandwidth capabilities, and you will learn who’s who in cloud computing, the products and services offered, and common platforms and applications. You will examine the pros and cons of implementing a cloud computing platform, including the financial benefits and the security risks, and you’ll learn about cloud computing standards and best practices.
What You’ll Learn:
- Essential elements of cloud computing
- Pros and cons of cloud computing
- Who’s who in cloud computing and the products and services they offer
- The business case for going to the cloud
- Building virtualized environments
- Virtualization architecture
- Products used to implement virtualization architecture
- Security and privacy issues with cloud computing
- Federation and presence
- Cloud computing standards and best practices
- Platforms and applications used by cloud computing end users
- How mobile devices can be used in the cloud
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information