The 2-day Introduction to Lean Startup course provides the knowledge to understand Lean Startup principles and apply them in your own organization. In addition to learning how Lean Startup differs from traditional approaches, participants will gain an understanding of the principled centered concepts and the terminology behind the framework.
Introduction to Lean Startup is for anyone trying to create a new product in the face of extreme uncertainty. Whether you are an entrepreneur creating a new consumer or enterprise product, or an entrepreneur, creating a new product/service internal to your company, Lean Startup principles apply to you. This class is for all the people who want to create the next big thing.
- Learn the difference between traditional methods and Lean Startup
- Explore Lean Startup concepts, principles, and terminology
- Learn how “startup” applies to both public products and internal company products
- Explore the Lean Startup Model and the power of Visioning
- Apply the Build-Measure-Learn Loop to get faster feedback from product experiments
- Learn the Use of Lean Analytics and Innovation Accounting to lead product development
- Understand experiment results to decide whether you should Pivot or Persevere
- Explore the Minimum Viable Product’s role in new product development
- Grasp the Common misunderstandings and pitfalls of Lean Startup
- Understand how Lean Startup works with Agile development
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for all team members responsible for delivering outstanding products. That includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Business Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer/Programmer
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Analyst
- QA Engineer
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information