This 2-day course will explore how your projects can easily and successfully make the transition to an effective Agile environment.
Agile SCRUM is an incremental, iterative framework for project management and software development – where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. This disciplined project management process involves:
- A leadership philosophy that encourages teamwork, self-organization and accountability
- A set of engineering best practices intended to allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software
- A business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
Using a case study, participants will learn how to plan and manage an Agile SCRUM framework. Your role in an agile project will look much different as you form and coach a self-directed team, facilitate continuous collaboration with your clients, manage and deliver business value to your clients early and regularly throughout the project.
What You’ll Learn:
- Plan, manage and close requirements for software development project in reduced time using Agile SCRUM practices
- Minimize project uncertainty and risk by applying Agile principles through the SCRUM method
- Ensure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
- Create an environment of self-management for your software development team that will be able to continuously align the delivered software with desired business needs, easily adapting to changing requirements throughout the process.
- Learn how to apply Agile SCRUM by measuring and evaluating status based on the undeniable truth of working, testing software, creating a more accurate visibility into the actual progress of projects.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information