In this 5-day course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying Windows Server 2012 enterprise infrastructures including Active Directory and network services. Candidates would typically have experience with previous versions of Windows Server and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills. This course will help you prepare for Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure as part of the requirements for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe the considerations for managing an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using Microsoft System Center 2012.
- Plan and Implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a high availability infrastructure by using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement a server-updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an Identity Federation Infrastructure.
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Management (IRM) infrastructure.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information