Among key success factors for those in executive-level positions are the ability to deliver dynamic and succinct briefings, to maintain an authentic and deliberate presence, to communicate clearly in writing, and to influence others and gain support for initiatives. An authentic presence combined with sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills allows executives to share their vision and to create buy-in.
This workshop will address these core areas of communication in four modules and create opportunities for executive staff to objectively assess their skill level while gaining guidance and instruction on how to upgrade and refine these skills.
Specific course objectives include the following:
- Deliver succinct and goal-driven briefings in small- and large-group settings.
- Craft compelling stories to support the overall message.
- Build rapport with and manage interactions with audiences.
- Confidently answer questions and handle interruptions, as well as smoothly make course corrections during briefings.
- Develop briefing content and slides that clearly lead with the bottom-line message and are tailored to the needs of the intended audiences.
- Define and deliberately share an authentic personal presence.
- Adopt critical and easily employed writing techniques to ensure clarity and brevity.
- Learn strategies for gaining support for ideas, including the use of influential behavior.
(Recommended length: 1 to 2 days)
Get Course Information