In this one-day course, managers learn key supervisory skills in the areas of staffing and performance management.
- Know the 7 keys to top performance.
- Know how to use SMART objectives and performance standards to guide performance.
- Know how to use feedback and listening skills to forge positive relationships.
- Know the difference between performance and conduct problems.
- Know how to use feedback and other tools to correct problems.
- Know what to do about serious conduct problems.
- Know what is and isn’t motivation.
- Know which things motivate and which ones do not.
- Know how to create conditions for motivation and unleash initiative.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information