Developing on Amazon Web Services
The Developing on AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use AWS security features to control access to AWS services
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
Who Can Benefit
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information