Plan, design and create amazing business applications that support SharePoint on-premise as well as cloud technology in Office 365 with the skills you’ll learn in this class! We’ll learn the basics of developing complete applications on SharePoint that include forms, data, workflows and more.
In this intense three-day instructor led course, you will learn through structured lecture, coding examples, and hands-on labs how to create applications and deploy them using the latest technologies – including the SharePoint framework, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Azure, REST APIs, ASP.NET, CSOM, and webhooks.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the development options and architecture for SharePoint and Office 365
- Setup a complete development environment
- Develop mobile and desktop apps using Power Apps
- Design and deploy workflows and integrations using Microsoft Flow
- Develop web parts using the SharePoint Framework
- Create SharePoint Add-Ins
- Create provider-hosted SharePoint Add-Ins
- Build and Publish Apps to the Office Store
- Use the SharePoint REST and CSOM APIs
- Develop webhooks for SharePoint
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information