Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Spark
3 Days Instructor-led
Cloudera University’s three-day training course for Apache Spark enables participants to build complete, unified Big Data applications combining batch, streaming, and interactive analytics on all their data. With Spark, developers can write sophisticated parallel applications to execute faster decisions, better decisions, and real-time actions, applied to a wide variety of use cases, architectures, and industries.
- Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Using the Spark shell for interactive data analysis
- The features of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datasets
- How Spark runs on a cluster
- Parallel programming with Spark
- Writing Spark applications
- Processing streaming data with Spark
Who Can Benefit
- This course is best suited to developers and engineers. Course examples and exercises are presented in Python and Scala, so knowledge of one of these programming languages is required. Basic knowledge of Linux is assumed. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
Advance Your Ecosystem Expertise
- Apache Spark is the next-generation successor to MapReduce. Spark is a powerful, open-source processing engine for data in the Hadoop cluster, optimized for speed, ease of use, and sophisticated analytics. The Spark framework supports streaming data processing and complex, iterative algorithms, enabling applications to run up to 100x faster than traditional Hadoop MapReduce programs.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information