The Cloud Essentials course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Exam. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they’ve taken the Cloud Essentials course. Scenario-driven learning puts participants in the right mind-set to apply the principles in a realistic setting. Role-play activities included in this course present a real-word connect using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants. Moreover, interactivities such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Understand the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and understand the implications for organizations.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information