This 4-day course is designed for people who want to pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification the first time. Everything needed to pass the exam is included in this class. All of the key project management knowledge areas and processes as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) will be taught in this class, which will give the student the information and confidence needed to pass the PMP® exam. The class includes a student manual, practice tests, practice exercises and reference cards. The course is designed to minimize self-study time.
What You’ll Learn:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Techniques on passing the test
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information