AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with basic fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
Who Can Benefit
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Any individual who is new to AWS
- SysOps Administrators and Developers who are interested in using AWS services
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information