In this 2-day Agile Project Management training course you will learn advanced project management skills to help you, the servant leader of your Agile teams, enable your team(s) to deliver what your customers want faster and with better quality than ever before! This is an advanced course for those who are already familiar with agile methodologies who wish to take their skills in Project Management for Agile Teams to the next level. All of the Agile Project Management practices in this course are documented and cross referenced as part of the course materials — allowing you to continue your study after the course!
This course meets the requirements for the ICP-APM designation (ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management).
- Understand Agile Project Management principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can build trust and “empower and inspire” your Agile team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- Learn techniques to develop teams into high-performance Agile teams
- Gain powerful Agile Project Management skills using Agile estimating techniques that will allow you to derive estimates quickly and more accurately and aid you in iteration and release planning
- Combine the best methods from multiple Agile Project Management methods to apply to your Agile team
- Establish a plan for incorporating Agile Project Management practices into your specific work area
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing Agile team
- Learn how to establish and communicate appropriate expectations for your Agile team, including roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Convert prioritization of requirements from a point solution to a continuously evolving part of the Agile development process
The course is also offered publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information