This 5-day Advanced Java course is a comprehensive study of many advanced Java topics. These include assertions, collection classes, searching and sorting, regular expressions, logging, bit manipulation, serialization, threads, networking with sockets, Remote Method Invocation, and Java Database Connectivity.
What You’ll Learn:
- Document and package a Java application.
- Use many of the new enhancements added to the Java API.
- Use assertions to write robust Java code.
- Use regular expressions for efficient pattern matching.
- Choose appropriate data structures from the Java Collection API.
- Sort and search arrays and lists using a variety of techniques.
- Capture configuration and debugging information using the Java Logging APIs.
- Use Generics to create type safe collections.
- Serialize Java objects.
- Use features of the new I/O API.
- Write TCP/IP Client Server applications using sockets.
- Write multi-threaded Java applications.
- Execute methods on a remote object using RMI.
- Perform database queries and updates using JDBC.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information